- Installation of new fans.
- The new floor has arrived and will be laid in time for Term 1.
- Some building works will be happening to replace older floor boards.
- Maintenance on the big fan, water bubbler, disabled toilet and electrical work.
- Floor strengthening has now been completed.
- Pay in Advance will now be applied to Squad classes as well.
- Floor strengthening has started and will take 1 week to complete. This is in preparation for the new gymnastics floor.
- Annual General Meeting scheduled for 1st November at 7pm in the SPSA meeting room. See email for further details.
- Pay in Advance for recreational classes. All recreational classes from the start of 2019 will start to pay all fees upfront. This will mean that everyone will be given 7 weeks to pay their balance before the term starts. Further details will be emailed.
- $100K grant has been granted from Moreton Bay Council and Queensland Government. This grant will enable us to purchase a new competitive gymnastics floor. This floor will greatly benefit all that use it. The floor will arrive before Christmas and be installed ready for use in Term 1, 2019.