New Girls Gymnastics Classes for 2018
We are taking our current girls level 1, 2 and 3+ classes. Commonly called WAG 1, WAG 2 and WAG 3+) and splitting them into two different types of classes.
Gymskills and WAG Levels.
- 3 levels based predominately on age.
- Gymskills 1 - ideal for 7 - 9 years.
- Gymskills 2 - ideal for 10 - 12 years.
- Gymskills 3 - ideal for 13+ years.
- Move up levels based on age and coaches discretion.
- Fun and skill based.
- Complete activities on all boys and girls apparatus and learn some Trampolining, Tumbling, Acro and Rhythmic skills.
- 3 levels based on ability.
- WAG 1, WAG 2, WAG 3+
- Presentation day move up system.
- Follow the National levels and learn routines.
- have the opportunity to compete at competitions.
- Adheres to the four women's gymnastics apparatus - Bars, Beam, Floor and Vault.
View the progress flow chart
2018 Enrolment Form
Video - Gymskills for 2018
Video - WAG levels for 2018